Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 months and growing...

I have come to the realization that these blog posts are just going to have to be few and far between. I have tried to be better about posting stuff more often but the duties of motherhood really take precedent :) Not to mention, trying to juggle getting ready to go back to work in Aug! Now that Brayden is napping and I have some down time, I will post his 4 month milestones!

Time sure has flown since March 5, 2010! Just seems like yesterday that he arrived! I really didnt believe people when they told us to enjoy this time because it goes fast...now I believe it! Brayden has changed so much in his 4 months of life, and I can hardly keep up! His latest milestone...discovering his hands and voice. He LOVES to scream. Although we are loving his sweet little voice right now, we may be more reluctant to allow him to be so vocal the older he gets :) For now, have at it little buddy! Also, he rolled over for the first time the other day! Of course I wasnt expecting this so I didnt get a photo, but I am sure there will be more rollovers to come :)

It's a joy to see our little man growing! Andy and I love watching every minute we are with him as he changes himself and as he changes our life. He is a joy to have as a son and we are blessed to have such a wonderful gift. Here are a few recent pics. Enjoy!



It's very hard to catch him while he is smiling because as soon as he sees the camera he is more interested in that and has to concentrate. This is the best smile pic I have gotten of him so far!


The 3 guys in my life...LOVE THEM!


This is his new jumparoo that some friends from back home had sent to us. He loves it but is just a little too small for it still...not for long though!


Tummy time has really done him good. He is lifting his head soooo well!





His beginning attempts to rollover! Almost there!

No comments: