Monday, May 10, 2010

Life at home...so far :)








I realize I am
posting 2 posts on the same day but I am trying to get up to date on our blog. Since we brought Brayden home on March 11, a lot has happened and there has been a whole lot of growing going on! By the way, I told Brayden he is not allowed to get too big too fast, but as my mom told me...they never listen :) He is growing so fast and becoming so much more aware of his surroundings more each day! He is a spoiled little man too! His grandmas and aunties are to blame for this too! He enjoys his new Disney playmat from his auntie Sarah and he looks so adorable in all of his new clothes that from all of his other family members and friends! let's see...updates, updates. well, Andy and I have been in MUCH prayer about what to do about vaccines. With all the controversy over them, we are just at wits end with how we should make a decision on the issue. After a lot of research and stories from others we know, we have decided to go ahead with the vaccines but administer them at a slower rate than what is recommended. My heart is just not comfortable giving such a little person that much at one time! It's insane! We are praying for little Brayden to take to the vaccinations well and that there will be no harmful side effects. Andy and I know that we are children of God and that we have to let him take over. We are doing what we feel is best for our son and the rest is up to the Lord...we are comforted knowing that. Please keep us in your prayers regarding this. Here are a few pics from his milestones since he has been home! An Easter picture, his nursery, his one month picture, 2 month picture, and some pictures just lounging around the house. Enjoy!

No comments: